How do we collect Data?
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data is given to us by you; and
- Data is collected automatically.
When you visit the website, our servers automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include internet protocol (IP) address used to connect to the computer or the internet: login, e-mail, address, password, computer and connection information and purchase history.
We may request personal information listed below, your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above.
- Date of birth
- Job title
Contact information such as:
- Phone/Mobile number
- Home/mailing address
- Payment information
- Information of a personal nature related to your service request
We collect some non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the services
- To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support
- To be able to contact our visitors and users with general and personalised service related notices and promotional messages
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or infected non-personal information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations
We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information and methods used to browse away from the page. This information helps us to make improvements to the Website content and navigation, and may include your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
www.dorotaazimov.com website is hosted on the WordPress platform. WordPress provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our services to you. Your data may be stored through WordPress.com’s data storage, databases and the general wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. All direct payment gateways offered by WordPress are used by our company to adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI security standards council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, Mastercard and American Express. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our user agreement, applicable to the UK laws and any agreement we may have with you. For those purposes we may contact you via e-mail, telephone, text messages and postal mail (as advised by you).
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, they are typically used to keep track of the settings our users have selected and actions they have taken on our site.
Who we might share your Data with?
We may share your data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Our future employees, professional advisors, your GP or other doctor whom you have been seeing recently or under whom care you currently are (as specified by you in the client form). Reason: to obtain advice/notify a professional.
- Relevant authorities- to facilitate the detection of a serious crime (E.G.: harm to self or others, breaking law -see the UK Law government website for more details). Note, that the client information is stored appropriately and client/therapist confidentially is met at all times (the Dorota Azimov reserves the right to break the patient/client confidentiality rules only in the above-mentioned circumstances (for full details please see the client form)/
Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend, or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at:
20-22 Wenlock Road, London N1 7GU, United Kingdom, alternatively please email email@example.com. Thank you.